Mid to Senior Level Gaming Product Designer / UI/UX Game Design
A Middle to Senior Level Product Designer is needed to work on an exciting gaming platform. You’ll be working on a UX Team, directly with the VP of Product Design. You’ll be working on all new design, with a company that is completely immersed in gaming culture, and gaming product design.
The ideal candidate will have four to five years’ experience working on Mobile, Web Application, and Dashboard Design. This company is looking for a flexible UI/UX Designer, to work mainly on the Visual Design-side of things. You’ll be expected to work on-site five days a week in West Los Angeles, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of four years of designing Native Mobile Applications, or Web and Mobile Applications
- Minimum of one year working with Dashboard Design
- Design Team Work in the past- Proven Ability to work solo or on a well-rounded team
- Internal collaboration: Development teams, Product Owners, Business Analysts
- Application Design Specific to the Gaming Industry
- Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- UX Strategy: Interactive Prototypes in AxureRP, or InVision
- UI Design: Sketch Preferred, Adobe Creative Suite Available
- Ability to work on-site in West Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in an enterprise company- preferred
- Prior Experience working in the Gaming or Entertainment Industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UI Visual Design
- 30% UX Strategy (High-Fidelity Prototyping)
- 80% New Mobile Application Design
- 20% Existing Mobile Feature Design Deployment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual Bonuses- Generous
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.