Mid-Level Python Developer
A tech startup here in Midtown is hiring for a Mid-Level Python Developer. This company is working to create a platform that completely automates the inventory claim process for their ecommerce clients. They have a tool that audits real-time data to quickly and efficiently pinpoint the likelihood of individual claim scenarios presented by their clients. They are helping people save money, time and inventory at every step of the way.
This Mid-Level Python Developer should have experience with Flask, although extensive experience with Django could also be a good fit. Any experience with RESTful APIs or Microservices are also a huge plus for this role as well as experience in a startup environment or professional experience working on a consumer facing app.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Experience with Flask or Django
- Experience working on a professional team of engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience RESTful APIs or Microservices
- Experience working in a startup environment or on a consumer facing app
- Degree in computer science
What You Will Be Doing
- Working directly on their consumer facing app used by clients to do inventory management
- 100% backend development
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $130,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.