Mid-Level .Net Developer
This Mid-Level role is slated as a permanent position that includes full benefits and the opportunity to make up to $95,000 DOE. Working on this application gives any Mid-Level Developer great growth opportunity and the ability to greatly increase their knowledge in the market. Along with their development program, the company makes innovation a top priority in working with the newest technologies in a fun collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on a collaborative team
- Eager to grow and develop
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or in a related field preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% R & D for new technologies
- 50% Middle Tier & Back End/C#/SQL database development]
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year DOE]
Benefits & Perks
As a permanent employee you will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- RRSP Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Option to convert to full time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.