Mid Level Java Developer/Contract
A strong media company in Atlanta is looking to bring on a Mid Level Java Developer for a 6-month contract. This contract has the possibility of extension.This company works with digital signage as well as digital conference room sign ins.The project is focused on building out one of their main scheduling applications.
You would be joining a family-oriented environment where the company really values their employees and work life balance is valued. The tech stack they are working with is Java, SpringMVC, Mongo, and RESTful API’s.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience coding with Java
- Experience with SpringMVC, MongoDB
- Very comfortable building out RESTful API’s
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience working with in a team and individually
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or STEM degree
- Experience with Spring Boot
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Java
- 30% Spring
- 10%Rest API's
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with possibility of extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Family like work environment
- 2 Days Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.