Sr/Principal Full Stack Role Changing the Food Industry
Company that originated out of California just opened up there Burlington office and they are looking to bring on multiple developers. They are building an end-to-end, scaleable platform that cuts the time and distance between food preparation/cook time to the consumer. They are using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. They are currently valued at $1.6B and just received a massive round of funding, so they are well backed for a start-up.
They are looking to bring on some Senior or Principal full stack developers to help build out their team. Their current stack is Vue and Node, but they are open to people with different technologies in their stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of professional experience
- Any modern front-end framework experience (Vue, React, Angular 2+)
- Have experience working with Node.js or an object-oriented programming language
- Ability to wear multiple different hats
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Vue.js and Node.js
- Someone who has built responsive websites or single page applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% UI
- 60% SS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Remote Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.