Senior iOS Engineer
Are you excited about developing solutions to seemingly impossible business problems, using design-driven, cloud-based software? These are the challenges our client undertakes for their customers, developing custom solutions when they have hit a wall.
They are a diverse team of engineers, project managers, designers and strategists who like to think of themselves as digital craftsman who are enthusiastic and determined to deliver exceptional software solutions for their clients. They bang out APIs, back-end systems, web apps, mobile development, strategy, management, code, design, craft beer, music, bikes, surfing and are a lot of fun to work with. Do you want to work in downtown Santa Cruz near great restaurants and only a mile from the beach? Then this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Comfortable working with agile methodology
- Strong understanding of iOS UI frameworks application design
- Experience with reactive touch-based UIs
- Strong Swift programming experience
- History of successful product delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
- Web UI development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for developing iOS applications, unit testing and bug fixes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary based on contribution
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and 401k
- A stocked fridge and kitchen for everything from breakfast and lunch to happy hour
- Free parking
- A corporate gym membership
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.