Senior DevOps Engineer
An fast growing startup that is shaking the fintech making online payments faster and more convenient, is looking to add on their 2nd DevOps Engineer in their brand new SF office. This person will be responsible for growing and scaling their Kubernetes clusters, focusing on automation throughout the environment, and growing and maintaining their immutable infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AWS or GCP experience
- Strong automation experience
- Experience using Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience with monitoring tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using Docker and Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Containerization
- 30% Scripting
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.