Senior Java Engineer
One of the leaders in the personal device warranty industry is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their growing San Francisco based team! This company is dedicated to customer service and the sale of warranties by revolutionizing the $20 billion industry for electronic products and protection plans through several major retailers across the United States.
This role is going to be playing a major role in breaking down and decoupling their old monolithic architecture into Java, Spring-boot microservices. After this initial project, they will be working on moving this entire infrastructure in to the public cloud. This is a very high visibility role that is going to have a huge impact on the company growth as a whole!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of Java Experience
- Experience working with Java frameworks (spring, springboot, etc.)
- Microservices development and deployment
- DevOps tooling experience
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java development
- 90% development of Java microservices with Spring-boot and Jenkins
- 10% mentorship and helping with junior engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Convenient SOMA office location
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Plan with Match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.