Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
An exciting startup in the IoT space is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer. In this role you’ll help to scale out and stabilize their AWS infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in infrastructure-as-code automation. A main project you will be brought on to do is to build out their CI/CD pipeline and work on converting everything into infrastructure as code. Looking for someone who’ll be able to engage in architectural discussions as the platform continues to grow.
This is a contract-to-hire position that can pay up to $90/hr. For the right candidate, this contract should be converted to perm within 2-3 months. Looking for a long term fit and someone who can grow with the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AWS infrastructure background
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
- Configuration management experience (Ansible, Chef)
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Python, Shell scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker/Kubernetes a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90.00/Hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit