Mid Level Java Developer
We are partnered up with a SaaS company in the Dunwoody area. They are known for its effective software that helps track profits and ROIs for Project Managers. This efficient software is used mostly for construction companies.
They are looking for a java developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years of experience in a professional setting. You will be working with a group of small highly performing developers.
Candidates local to the Atlanta, Georgia area only.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- 2-3 years of experience of software development
- Hands on experience with Java 8+
- Strong programming skills in Java frameworks, Spring, SpringBoot, Sprimg MVC
- Experience building out RESTful API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back-End (Java, SpringBoot)
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Weekly catered lunches
- Work from home opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.