Senior/Lead iOS Engineer
One of the most prestigious automobile companies in the world is building out their Canadian Research and Development team. Our client is looking for a Senior/Lead Android engineer to work on the development for their digital infotainment system. This mobile application will connect directly with the dashboard of the vehicle through wireless technologies and will be used by the consumers on a daily basis. If you’re a creative individual who’s looking to work on an innovative team, then this is the company for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience programming in iOS
- Strong understanding of both Swift and Objective-C
- 3+ years of experience building large scalable applications
- Experience working in teams in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science and/or Mathematics preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a test-driven environment using Appium
- Built native applications from scratch with 100,000+ downloads and 4.5 stars
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.