Head of Engineering
Are you interested in a development role, joining one of the most promising tech companies in Downtown Toronto for 2019? This company’s goal is to automate home maintenance service, essentially making home maintenance invisible. Lead by a great management team, all they need are strong developers to take their vision happen.
They just recently launched in San Francisco and have plans to be in 2 more US cities by the end of the year. Getting funded by one of the top investors in Silicon Valley, if you want to get in a growing company early and deliver an immediate impact this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Scaled out teams of 30 or more at a reputable tech company
- A strong leader with a proven track record
- Excellent communicator
- Technically knowledgeable, with the ability to help code if need be
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- React + Rust
- 90% Leading/ Project Management
- 10% Coding/ Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $180K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.