Senior Visual Product Designer
A multi-million dollar eSports gaming company is looking for a visual design ninja to work on their brand new desktop app catered to League of Legends gamers! The application is meant to draft your dream team by assess your opponents playing habits to be able to accurately counter their team and ultimately be a better gamer! You will be working on a design team comprised of one junior designer, product manager and reporting into the VP of Digital Design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in visual and graphic design displayed on an interactive and/or online portfolio
- Full web, mobile and desktop end-to-end design chops
- Sketch, inVision, and full Adobe Suite proficiency
- Proven track record of managing & upkeep of internal design systems
- Dashboard design
- Data visualization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion in gaming/eSports in a big plus!
- Ability to multi-task
- Front end/web dev knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% User Interface/Visual
- 30% User Experience
- 50% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 45% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.