Automation Engineer / C#
Located in downtown Chicago, lies a company that makes work life simpler for the average employee. They help find discounts all over the city so that when that 5pm hits employees do not have to worry about money over paying for certain perks. Some of their discounts include Gym memberships, movie tickets, and even mortgages.
Well this company is trying to branch out their QA Department and are looking for an Automation Engineer with C# capabilities. You will be working closely with the development team and building out automation frame work from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of automation and manual experience
- Experience building out frame work from scratch using Selenium Webdriver
- 2+ years of C# experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other advanced technical or science degree, or equivalent work experience is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Automation
- 30% Manual
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.