Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what this client does. They are a team of 4,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within the company, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how their customers shop and their enterprise operates.
Required Skills & Experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with highly scalable and available applications
• Experience in Agile, SCRUM
• Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
Desired Skills & Experience
• A history of open-source contribution and a passion for development of elegant, well-designed frameworks
- Competitive Pay: Up to $180k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners is, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.