Senior React Native Engineer
One of LA's most successful incubators is hiring a mobile / react native engineer to help scale one of their most promising products. Experience with react native is a must-have, and experience with at least one other mobile technology (iOS / Android) is helpful. This is an ongoing yearly contract with a great work-life balance, medical benefits, and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of web or mobile development experience
- Strong React Native experience
- Experience working in a microservices environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a data-heavy environment
- Exposure to other mobile platforms: iOS / Android
- Previous experience scaling a technical product
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Mobile w/ React Native
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Hourly Rate: Up to $70.00/hour, DOE, for a 6 - 12+ month contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Paid sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.