Title: Lead Software Engineer
This Series D startup is slated to IPO in the upcoming year so the role of Lead Software Engineer is critical for this Growth team. Experience solving complex scalability problems and the ability to provide strong architecture guidance is needed. In addition, you’ll be working side by side with leadership to advocate for engineering best practices as this startup continues to expand.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails (Python, Go, server-side Node is welcome)
- Modern JS frameworks
- Formal CS degree (or relevant education) is strongly preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Utilization of data tools is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% back-end
- 30% front-end
- 90% hands-on
- 10% leadership/management responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.