Qaulity Assurance Automation Engineer
This company really takes pride in their unique approach to trading. If you are self-motivated and creative Quality Assurance Engineer who enjoys working in a Linux environment and is looking to work in the heart of downtown Chicago, then look no further!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Python
- Professional experience with automation framework development
- Experience designing and developing test plans and cases
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree
- Experience with Automated testing frameworks.
- Financial background
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation
- 10% Manual
- Collaborate with a team of test engineers to enhance and challenge skills
- Design and execute test plans and test cases
- Assist in investigating and debugging software issues.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $130,000/Annually, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.