Senior Fullstack Engineer
This company is the world’s largest consumer electronics company and a leader in the sale of smart TVs and phones. The team is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to contribute to building the next-generation data platform to power TV analytics and personalized services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Professional experience with SQL queries
- Working experience building out RESTful API’s
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker
- Adaptive fast learner
- Flexible with a passion to make a difference
- Personal projects (stackoverflow/ github) work readily available
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000, DOE
- Full Medical Benefits
- Full Dental Benefits
- Full Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Generous PTO
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- Commuter benefits
- Health Savings Account
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.