Product Designer - Crypto Industry
An established start up in Venice who helps individuals manage their digital assets and experience in the cryptocurrency world with confidence is on hunt for a mid to senior level Product Designer. This mobile platform already live on the App Store and Play Store allows users to make informed investment decisions to discover, track, and research cryptocurrencies while tracking and investing in the most popular assets.
A great candidate for this role would have 3-5 years of Product Design experience, ideally in a mobile-focused design role and prior start-up experience. This individual must have a modern and clean design aesthetic and the ability to define what design looks like in an emerging industry. Curiosity in blockchain and crypto earns brownie points while this Product Designer would be working on the next two major design releases on the mobile platform and API creation and integration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of UX/UI or Product Design experience
- Strong visual and mobile design background (similar to design principles at Plaid and Stripe)
- Advanced degree in Graphic design or human computer interaction, etc.
- Heavy mobile design experience demonstrated on an online portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior start up experience
- Engaging, devoted, and transparent personality
- High level experience in notable organizations (i.e. Google, Facebook, Grindr, etc.)
- Curiosity in blockchain!
- A modern and heavy visual design aesthetic.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.