Lead Software Engineer/Angular4+/Node.js/Ionic
A regionally accredited University with located in the heart of Atlanta is looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer. The Lead would be expected to hit the ground running while mentoring more junior engineers. The projects tend to switch depending on the need of the University. Currently, the main project is the highly scalable student services application.
Opportunities like this don’t come often, this would be a great time to work at a large university, receive great benefits, and take your career to the next level as a Lead. There is also the ability to take more courses, while working! Must have 5 years development experience, and proficiency in Angular4+, Node.js. Also, experience with React, Ionic, AWS, API Gateway or Cloudfront would be a plus! This is a full-time role paying a yearly salary of $105k.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Proficiency with Angular 4+, and Node.js
- Great communication skills; written and verbally
- Must have held a Senior Engineering role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous leadership experience is nice to have
- Hands on with Ionic, AWS
- Experience building or consuming API’s
- Comfortability working on a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Node, AWS
- 15% Ionic, misc.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Work from Home Abilities
- Option to continue college courses
- Casual dress
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.