Senior Java Engineer
A tech focused start-up, located in downtown San Francisco. Is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their passionate and growing engineering team! This company is defining the future of deep learning and communications by providing unparalleled access to spoken information for businesses to make better, AI, driven decisions.
This role is going to be responsible for building out and maintaining highly distributed systems and working on the development of their microservices architecture. This company works with some of the biggest names in technology to change the game in evaluating real-time language processing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Java
- Experience with microservices architecture and development
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Real-time data ingestion tools
- Machine Learning experience or interest
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% java development of spring-boot microservices within AWS
- 10% code reviews and mentorship
- 100% hands-on development of key applications and architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Stock Options
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.