Mobile QA Automation Engineer
One of the oldest and most stable companies in the United States is currently hiring for a QA Automation Engineer to add to one of four groups that are currently growing. In contrast to several engineering positions out there currently in LA, this company, as part of their technology acceleration and innovation initiatives, offers the opportunities to work in an extreme programming (XP) environment, that includes day to day pair programming, consistent and quality test driven development, and a pure Agile mindset.
While most of the applications are built in C#.NET, the ideal candidate for these roles will have a strong background in Java Automation in conjunction with Selenium and Appium for UI automation. The ideal candidate will be also versed in Gherkin scripting from a BDD method.
As a valued member of this team, you can expect to find your lifelong home, as this company’s average tenure is roughly 10 years—as they offer not only the ability to work on new technology, but also a very clear growth path as well (promotions from within). Please take a look at a comprehensive list of benefits below.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years of QA Automation experience
- Strong experience building automation frameworks (Robot, Cucumber, etc.)
- Strong experience with Selenium Web Driver and Appium
- OO Programming experience with Java Preferred
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Testrail and JIRA for Bug Tracking and Organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with BDD testing utilizing Gherkin Scripting
- Strong REST API testing experience with Postman and Custom Scripts
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior Startup experience is a Big Plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Automation
- 30% Manual
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance packages
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) plus floating holidays
- 401k with a generous company match of 6%
- Easily commutable from the Expo Line
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.