Network and Systems Engineer
A leading E commerce Travel and Leisure company headquartered in La Crescenta is targeting a Network and Systems Engineer to add to their Corporate Technology Team. Our client is an E commerce Platform which allows its users to bulk and buy specific Travel and Leisure packages to exotic destinations around the globe. Having been in the Travel and Leisure business since 1956, our client has grown to become one of the Top 12 Travel Management companies in the world.
They are looking to add a Network and Systems Engineer to their growing infrastructure team. This candidate will be responsible for scaling out and interconnecting their 18 national office locations across their WAN Network. The ideal candidate will be well-versed managing Windows based systems as well as experienced with AWS or Azure cloud based environments. The ideal candidate will also have strong experience with Fortinet/Fortigate network products, routing protocols experience, and virtualization experience with Vmware.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Network Experience
- Cloud Infrastructure experience with AWS or Azure
- Virtualization experience with VMware
- Strong Network configuration experience with Fortinet/Fortigate products
- Experience setting up WAN//VLAN/MPLS based networks
- Routing Protocols experience with EIGRP, OSPF, or BGP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- Prior eCommerce experience is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Network
- 30% Windows Systems
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
- Incentive and Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Discounted Travel Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.