Principal Java Developer
This Irvine company has a mission to deliver loans to those with limited credit history. The application exists to give for those, not with bad credit, but without established credit history an opportunity to build a better future. The company is growing at a tremendously rapid rate and seeking a Principal Level Java Engineer to take ownership of projects, as well as collaborate in an interdependent team environment. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience with core Java including Spring, Hibernate, and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years+ professionally developing Enterprise Level Integration Patterns in Java
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience with RESTful services and Service Oriented Architecture design patterns using Spring MVC.
- Professional experience with Hibernate, and JMS
- Ability to multi-task and respond to frequent changes in priorities
- Above average communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- Knowledge of Groovy
- Experience with with AI/ ML
- AWS certified
- You enjoy working in a fast, agile and nimble environment
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- You have an awesome attitude
- Competitive Salary: $130,000- $150,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- Stock Options
- Laptop of your choosing
- Strong opinions about WLB
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Paid vacation time is competitive
- Development department offers flexible scheduling
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.