UX / UI Designer
One of my clients is a fast-growing esports startup in Santa Monica that is the first fan-engagement platform that enables streamers and professional gamers to continuously engage with their audiences by creating their own fan-club gaming leagues.
As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be at the forefront of the company’s product development. You will work with cross-functional teams and be responsible for building meaningful and impactful values for gamers. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience as a UX/UI Designer from gaming related companies
- Experience with full design cycle, from inspiration, through prototyping to creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states
- Ability to drive designs to successful implementation.
- Identify usability problems and apply elegant solutions.
- Generate creative, high-quality product designs.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once
Desired Skills & Experience
- Goal-driven, focused, highly knowledgeable and time-efficient
- Degree in related field or relative years of experience
- Knowledge of the ins and-outs of the gaming & esports industries
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.