An exciting real-estate technology startup who has a platform that is taking a new approach to the real estate investing industry. Their platform allows customers (investors) to use as little at $500 to buy shares and own a piece of their Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Then, with a portfolio of properties that generates monthly rental payments from their creditworthy tenants, the customer (investor) receives cash dividends each month from the rental income.
You would need to have a "boots on the ground mentality" and be the first design hire on the team. You will work directly with the CDO and a team of 6 engineers. This individual would play a key role in developing the product design experience for the organization and creating a cohesive brand experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years UX/UI design experience in a notable digital-focused organization or startup
- Strong mobile design and prototyping skills
- Strong experience on B2C mobile design
Desired Skills & Experience
- 70/30 UX/UI design skill set
- Prior experience designing mobile platforms in a growing startup
- Related industry experience
What Will You Be Doing
- 70% UX
- 30% UI
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.