Lead .NET Developer / .NET Core / Azure
Is your specialty building platforms from scratch? My client in Wesmont, IL is looking to start an entirely new product line with a brand new team and they need someone to spearhead the project with modern technology like C#, .NET Core Web API, Restful services, Angular 5-6, Microservices, and Azure. The platform itself is for the retail space for apparel and footwear.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET (MVC, Web API)
- 7+ years experience working with SQL
- Experience building RESTful webservices
- Experience building products from scratch
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure preferred, AWS works)
- Experience with Angular 4+ or React.js
- Experience in a microservices environment
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 40% Hands-on Coding
- 30% Architecture
- 30% Leading Team
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Collaborative environment
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.