One of the largest providers of internet and telecommunication systems worldwide is looking to grow its digital media services division in El Segundo, California. The company is looking for a C++ engineer to work specifically on their premium online streaming product suite and web servers. This suite is going to bring access to top TV shows, Movies, and original streaming content to a billion users around the globe, processing up to 4 trillion data points a day, about 11% of the internet traffic. If you want to be involved in building technology that is used by your friends and family on a daily basis, keep reading.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in an object oriented language like C++
- Expert, deep knowledge developing on Linux systems
- Knowledge of web service technologies: Web Servers, DNS, Load Balancing, and Firewalls
- Strong scripting skills, i.e. Python, Perl, Bash
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics Degree (Master’s preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of networking and internet protocols
- Understanding of distributed database technologies (i.e. Elasticsearch)
- Web server development experience
- Large scale log processing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C++ development at the web server level
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full comprehensive health insurance
- A value on work-life balance, flexible hours
- 401k with a generous company match
- Paid training and certifications in your field
- TONS of GROWTH! They promote from within
- On site gym and gym membership discounts
- Corporate discounts
- Tons of social events, meet ups, happy hours, etc.
- Free lunch daily
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.