Our client is a biotech startup company in Sunnyvale comprised of industry veterans. They are well funded and developing cutting edge technology for low cost, high-performance, mass scale solutions for DNA and protein-based diagnostic testing.
They are seeking seeking someone to join its advanced R&D group. The primary responsibilities include implementation of statistics and signal processing for data analysis. Candidates should demonstrate the capability to operate independently, analyze complex experiments, and prepare rigorous technical reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proficient in MATLAB.
- Knowledge of basic statistics and regression analysis.
- Knowledge of basic signal processing methods such as data filtering and de-noising.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent documentation and communications skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in C/C++/Python programming.
- Knowledge of signal estimation and optimization theory.
- Knowledge of image processing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Operate data analysis pipelines to ensure rapid analysis of experimental data.
- Implement and test new signal analysis algorithms in MATLAB and other programming languages such as C/C++/Python.
- Identify and investigate irregularities in the output of the signal processing pipeline.
- Prepare technical reports for review by engineers and scientists.
- Communicate with experimental scientists and other team members.
- Thoroughly document and communicate progress with team.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year DOE
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO and Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.