Mid-Level Java Developer
Our client is a subscription based software platform that allows customers to easily access specific data. They are looking for mid-level java developers to join their growing Midtown team. With an office in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, they are located conveniently right off the MARTA and right by the botanical gardens.
As a mid-level Java developer, you will help build out their end-to-end platform. The ideal candidate will have strong Java 8 and microservices experience.
Candidates local to the Atlanta area only.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Java 8 Environment
- Experience implementing microservices
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing Restful API’s
- Cloud experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End (Java 8)
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vacation PTO based on experience
- Fully stocked fridge
- Frequent Lunch-N-Learns
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.