Data Analyst (w/Remote flex)
A fast growing San Francisco based, product focused company is looking for a Data Analyst to join a team being built out on the east coast! This position offers remote flexibility.
The mission of the organization is to build products that help the financial health of millions of people.
Ideal candidates have strong skills in using Python, R, and SQL with a strong foundation in predictive analytics.
Those who fill this role will work closely with portfolio assessment teams to understand their analytical needs and develop and maintain models that provide insight into increasing revenue. The ideal candidate will possess both superior technical ability as well as effective communication.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, or related field
- 3 years of experience working in a forecasting role in economics, finance, or marketing analysis
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Expertise leveraging R, SAS, Python, and SQL to generate and deploy modeling solutions
Preferred Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, or related field
- Prior positions in higher education or working with education data
- Experience implementing predictive analytics in a production setting
- Prior roles performing sales forecasting and demand planning
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Experience working with large structured and unstructured data sets
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO
- 401k, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Free coffee and snacks
- Gym membership discount