A mobile engagement software company in Downtown LA is looking for a product manager who is an expert in SDLC management and business analysis! The organization you'd be working for provides enterprise companies with the tools to send high volume promotional and transactional messages across a variety of platforms and in 500 cities in the US and UK. You'll be responsible for breaking down complex business and technical problems, managing products through the entire life cycle, and overseeing engineering teams. This is a hands-on role with capability to move into a senior and/or management opportunity down the line.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product management for software
- Business analysis experience
- Experience in product marketing and go-to-market plans
- Sound understanding of software development tools (i.e. Jira)
- Experience with mobile messaging gateways and technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in engineering or CS is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) & match
- Floating holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.