Lead Front End Engineer/ React
A growing startup in Menlo Park is looking to hire a Lead Front End Engineer. You would be the first UI hire, leading the charge on all front end development. This is a lead position, with opportunity to mentor junior staff. As the team lead, you would be responsible for implementing the web and mobile interfaces that enable customers to onboard and manage connected sensors, and to visualize data transmitted over the network. This is a terrific opportunity for a candidate who wants to make a highly visible impact in the dynamic environment of an early-stage startup focused on a rapidly growing market opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in CS or related degree
- Proficient with modern Front End Frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with data visualization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of Node.js and REST APIs
- Interest working with a cross functional team
- Experience leading teams and development
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/yr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.