Senior Java/ Golang/ Node Engineer
This well-established real estate and investment firm that is launching new services that combines over 100 years of industry knowledge and cutting-edge technology like NLP and Big Data. This company provides a stable work environment with no shortage of resources. Because this is a special team, candidates would be working on a small team and function almost as a separate entity.
This client is looking for a Senior Principal Software Engineer to work with server-side technology Java, Node, or Golang on several machine learning projects to deliver actionable insights to their clients. This is an opportunity to work on modern technology like microservices and distributed systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technically related fields
- 8+ Years of Professional Experience with Java, Node, or Golang
- Familiarity of machine learning
- Strong backend OOP skills
- Experience building out Microservices
- Exposure to one of the following: Kafka, Redis or Elasticsearch
- 3+ Years of relevant noSQL database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technically related fields
- Professional experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k,000, plus equity, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.