Mid-Level Drupal Developer / Chicago
If you are a driven and passionate developer looking to work for a successful nonprofit, this might be the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Drupal module development, functions, and APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in STEM field, such as Computer Science or similar degree
- Front End experience with Angular
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Drupal
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.