Deputy Technical Integration Manager
A Scrum Master/Technical Lead is needed for an Executive-level Department of Defense Analytic team. This person will be working in tangent with Software Developers, Data Analysts to gather data to improve the weaponization system program. As the Technical Lead, you will work directly with Department leadership and diverse software engineering teams to be the leader, coach, and mentor to all members of the staff. The ideal candidate will be a strong hands-on technical leader with experience coordinating across extended teams to ensure that the developers get what they need to successfully complete their work. Along with the ability to lead Scrum stand-ups, groomings, plannings, and reviews if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, DoD/Federal Government experience preferred.
- 5+ years of Experience with developing Java for web applications
- 5+ years of experience with the popular Spring framework (including Spring Security and other frameworks such as Hibernate)
- 2+ years developing web applications using AngularJS
- 2+ years of experience in running Scrum Agile, working with multiple Scrum teams concurrently (geographically dispersed) and understanding challenges that arise with remote teams
- Experience interacting with Senior Leadership
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Big Data Tools
- Experience with Predictive analytics with large data sets
- Competitive salary up to 145k (DOE)
You’ll receive the following benefits:
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus up to 10%
- Dental/ Health/ Life insurance
- 401k with 5% match
- Potential for Growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.