Data Visualization Engineer
A large Fortune 500 company located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago is looking to add another individual to join their predictive analytics division. They’re looking to bring on a hybrid individual who is comfortable with data visualization, but also comfortable with design and user experience. The role will require this individual to pull data from the entire organization, design and deliver interactive dashboards, and create reusable data sets to be presented to all of the C-level executives. This role offers a ton of room for growth and learning and would be a great fit for someone that has a strong data background, with an artistic eye along with it.
If this sounds like a good fit, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience design and delivering interactive dashboards
- Experience with some form of data visualization (Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI)
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to high level stakeholders
- Ability to work in an environment without formal business requirements
- Bachelors Degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Active portfolio or GitHub to showcase experience
- ETL experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Data Vizualization
- 40% Design
- 35% Modeling
- 35% Data Aggregation
- 30% Presenting to C-suite
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual performance Bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Pre-taxed Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.