Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is looking for a senior DevOps engineer to work on cross company security. In this role, you’ll report directly to the VP of engineering and work on a team to build out SaaS applications. This company helps businesses discover joint sales and marketing solutions by providing a platform where partners can automate and report on their initiatives. If you’re a passionate, determined individual skilled in Python, apply today and use your skills to make an impact on companies across several industries.
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical part in the continued successful growth of this startup. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Google App Engine, Azure, AWS
- SQL/ NOSQL / Database concepts
- Build VM images
- System monitoring and management tools
- Analyzing problems
- Understanding of web services
- Understanding of network management, load balancing
- Experience with CI and tools like Jenkins.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coding in Python experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years DevOps engineering experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year plus equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.