An exciting start-up backed by a large well-known university is currently seeking multiple .NET Developers to grow out their product team. This opportunity offers the best of both worlds. Not only do you get the stability and benefits as an employee of this established private higher education university, but you also get the experience of working in a smaller start-up environment where your ideas can really impact the future of the product. The product has already gained the interest of multiple venture capitalists and has been recognized in award shows for its innovation. It is aimed at helping educational institutions track students’ progress in a more dynamic and interactive way. The ideal candidate will be a full-stack .NET generalist. Since they are a small team they need developers who can work on all aspects of the application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of full-stack web application development experience
- Professional work with the Microsoft ASP.Net stack
- Front-end tools and languages including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and AJAX
- Experience with Model-View-Controller version 5
- Ability to develop services – WCF and REST / WebAPI
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming
- Prior work in an Agile development environment
- Great communication
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- QA experience and ability to unit test your own code
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the latest frameworks and tools for web development like .Net Core, WebAPI2.0, Angular 2+, TypeScript, etc.
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
- Sharepoint experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical field
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Client side
- 40% Server side
- 30% Data layer
- Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with PPO and HMO options with low employee contribution on premiums
- 403(b) retirement plan with 150% matching up to 8%
- Bonus plans
- Paid vacation time – 6 weeks
- Additional PTO including sick time, personal time, national holidays, EOY 2 weeks off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.