Senior React Engineer
A highly specialized, mission-driven software consultancy firm here in Orange County wants a Senior React Developer to join their team in a hands-on leadership capacity. This Developer will spearhead client projects and mentor team members in a highly communicative environment on the day-to-day. The ideal candidate is a creative and adaptive engineer with a desire to learn new technologies, grow in the field, and work closely on a tight-knit team. If you are a natural communicator comfortable with cutting-edge tech and interested in tackling niche challenges every day with your own team, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React (3+ years)
- Experience with frontend development and React Native
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team mentorship skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend Development
- 75% Hands-on Development
- 25% Team Mentorship/Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Healthy work/life balance with emphasis on professional growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependents
- SIMPLE IRA 3% company matching
- Hands-on mentorship opportunities
- Unlimited vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.