Senior Frontend Developer with React
A team-oriented, mission-driven software consultancy firm needs a Senior React Developer in the Orange County area to join their team, spearhead projects with clients, and mentor team members. The ideal candidate is a creative and adaptive engineer with a desire to learn new technologies, grow in the field, and work closely on a tight-knit team. If you are a natural communicator comfortable with React and interested in tackling new challenges with your own high-powered team, apply here immediately!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React (3+ years)
- Experience with frontend development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team mentorship skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend Development
- 75% Hands-on Development
- 25% Team Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependents
- SIMPLE IRA 3% company matching
- Healthy work/life balance with emphasis on professional growth
- Unlimited vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.