Machine Learning Engineer
A large ecommerce company located in Downtown Chicago is looking to bring on a hybrid data scientist and data engineer to work on a variety of predictive analytics projects within the organization. The role is looking for someone who is very comfortable performing Python modeling, has experience with Pandas and Numpy, and also ideally has an interest or background in using Sci-kit learn.
This role needs someone who not only has used Machine learning, but also someone who comes from a strong computer engineering background to be able to work closely with the software developers on the full life cycle of the data projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience
- Python, R
- Pandas, Numpy, Scipy
- Machine Learning
- Regularization, Optimization
- Strong understanding and experience in engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Sci-kit Learn
- NLP, Tensorflow
- AWS or other cloud exposure
- Experience deploying your own models
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Data science
- 20% Engineering
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80-130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Casual work setting
- Flexible work from home options (1-2 days a week)
- Free snacks and beverages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.