Senior Database Engineer
Arlington, VA based Health care firm seeks multiple Sr. Backend Developers to join their team. Ideal candidates will have 6+ years-experience with C#, Visual Basic, and SQL Server. The company was founded in 1984 and has continued with non-stop growth. Cliental varies between Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, and government contracts. The business model places an emphasis on providing health care resources to uninsured individuals.
This opportunity provides an excellent work-life balance, the chance to work and grow alongside an overly impressive team, and to work with the latest technologies. Preferable candidates will have a comprehensive technical background; including experience with modern programming languages / frameworks (NodeJS, Go, Elixir, Python).
Required Skills & Experience
• 6+ years of technical experience
• Detailed knowledge of application development methodologies/ product
Desired Skills & Experience
• BA in Computer Science or related experience
• Student like mentality, excellent communication and grammar
• Experience working in the Health care industry
What You Will Be Doing
• 60% SQL Server
• 35% Management Duties
• 65% Hands On
• Competitive annual salary starting up to $100,000 (plus equity, bonus opportunities, etc).
Your benefits will include: (include all relevant perks!)
• Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
• 401(k) + matching
• Learn and develop new programming skills
• Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
• Stock option and annual bonuses
• Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.