Based in Redwood City, our client is a well established start up led by leaders from Google, Apple, and Oracle. This rockstar team helps connect people to the data they need and is supported by a wide variety of creators and communicators from various backgrounds. Funded by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Data Collective, and more, they're looking for a Senior Dev Security Ops Engineer to work closely with their InfoSec team and improve their security vulnerability monitoring.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a DevOps role
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
- 3+ years of experience working in a Security role handling cloud and on-prem infrastructure
- Experience securing AWS deployments.
- Experience turning feedback from security analysis tools into infrastructure improvements
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop tools to automate the continuous security auditing of Cloud Provider Permissions and Firewall rules
- Build out, test and maintain disaster recovery solutions
- Own and improve our security vulnerability monitoring and intrusion detection systems
- 80% Development & monitoring
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.