An innovative Palo Alto healthcare startup is looking to make their first DevOps hire!
Their mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it (or not) with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and for researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
As the first DevOps engineer you will set the foundation for the infrastructure, cloud deployments, and scalability.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Expert working in a Linux
- Expert with AWS
- Expert with Kubernetes
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with multiple cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Previous startup experience and a passion for the startup environment
- Great culture fit
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.