Mid Level SDET
A startup in the E-commerce space, operating out of their headquarters in West Hollywood, is urgently seeking an SDET to execute automated testing on their Web and Mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate will be excited about working in a 50/50 mixed Manual vs. Automation environment, experienced with Java code in conjunction with Selenium and Appium, and experience with REST API Testing and Continuous Integration. Any experience with Docker, AWS, and Terraform is a very big plus.
Some of the benefits to working for this company include, full HDV Benefits, lots of PTO, equity options, a competitive base salary, and schedule flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 Years Experience with QA Automation
- 90/10 Experience between Automation and Manual Testing
- Database experience with SQL
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver
- API Testing experience with RESTful
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, Saucelabs, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mobile Automation experience with Appium
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Training experience
- BS in CS or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Manual Testing
- 80% Automation Testing
- 50% Web-Based Testing
- 50% Mobile-Based Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.