Lead Software Developer in Test
This company is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform.
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Exceptional ability to develop test automation using Java, Selenium, Appium or similar technologies.
- Experience with designing and building automation frameworks
- Extensive knowledge in testing API, Mobile, and Responsive web applications
- Familiarity with Agile processes and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
- Experience querying database to test data-centric features
- A true team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equally relevant subject
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.