Senior Angular Developer
Our client is a Toronto-based software company developing a cutting-edge cloud-based platform for genomics analysis, interpretation and sharing. They are a small team of passionate software engineers, bioinformaticians, geneticists and entrepreneurs, helping to define the standards that will drive the field of genomics into the future.
They are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join an energetic and growing team of scientists and engineers focused on delivering an easy-to-use platform to store, query, and visualize very large (petabyte) datasets of genetic variants. The primary responsibilities for this position include: implementing UI components using AngularJS/Angular in communication with a RESTful API, designing and skinning new UI components, and implementing interactive visualizations that illustrate genetic data.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent in work and experience.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Familiar with any of the JS frameworks (Angular, Vue, React)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert understanding of AngularJS and/or Angular.
- Experience with other frameworks (e.g. Node.js, React, Vue).
- Experience with visualization libraries (e.g. D3, Processing.js, Raphaël).
- UI and UX design experience will be considered strong assets.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Potential for one remote day a week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.