PHP Engineer // Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress
A digital agency based in Brooklyn is looking for a PHP engineer. They are dedicated to creating thoughtful digital experiences for mission-driven initiatives. You would jump on board to work on non-profit/educational types of projects while working on their digital platforms. You'll use a combination of Laravel/Drupal/Wordpress to do so.
Do you want to work on interesting projects towards a good cause? They are working right at the intersection of innovation and action, and you can be a part of the journey they're on. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with PHP (Laravel/Drupal/Wordpress)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interest in non-profit/educational missions
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% (Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress)
- 100% Coding
- Competitive annual salary starting at $100K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients